Angular Web Developer
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Essential):
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Knowledge of responsive design and cross-browser compatibility.
- Familiarity with web standards and experience developing for multiple browsers and platforms.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work independently or within a team.
- Maintaining high quality output whilst meeting deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Desirable):
- Material Design
- Agile processes
- Convert our existing desktop application to be a responsive web application and to optimise our user experience.
- Produce front end pages for our Class Web platform.
- Ensure that design and development standards are observed.
- Commit to our Agile -Scrumban, methodology and take part in our monthly review, retrospective and planning sessions; as well as our daily scrums.
- Upgrade Angular and font end libraries as needed and to keep up with their new developments.
If you have the relevant skill and are looking for an exciting new role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.