Application Support Engineer
£25,000 - £35,000 + benefits
We have an exciting opportunity to join an established highly technical team as an Application Support Engineer based out of their innovative & modern Petersfield office. This company offers a friendly collaborative environment, progression opportunities, structured training and an excellent benefits package.
As an Application Support Engineer, your role will be fundamental in supporting internal users & customers with bespoke software product related queries. You'll be reporting, prioritising, analysing and resolving faults through to resolution at 2nd / 3rd Line level. The application support team take a proactive approach to identifying potential issues and there will be opportunities to get involved in analysis and improvement of existing applications.
The company are looking to grow and invest in their Application Support team and are looking for an Application support engineer to help keep up with their expansion.
- 2 years+ commercial experience in an Application, Software or Product support role
- Experience supporting bespoke software
- Sound experience of MS SQL including SQL Scripting & Queries
- Great customer service skills and a customer service-oriented attitude
- A passion for solving complex problems and the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Strong communicator, able to work effectively in a team environment
- Any commercial understanding of C#
- T-SQL exposure
- ITIL knowledge or certification
- IT-based qualifications such as an IT-based degree, computer A/AS-level or equivalent
The company can accommodate remote interviewing and onboarding during the current environment.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT.
All candidates applying must be UK-based and able to commute to the office twice per week when offices reopen. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.