Application Support / Software Support ( Windows, SQL )
£25k - £32k
Hampshire; Waterlooville, Petersfield area
Our Hampshire based client are seeking a confident, self-starter to join their established Support team working as an Application Support Engineer. The ideal Application Support Engineer will have a logical approach to work, will be technically minded, and will possess strong communication skills.
The Application Support Engineer / Software Support Analyst will have the opportunity to grow and further develop their technical skills, working as part of a team of multi-skilled developers and engineers.
- Commercial experience supporting Applications or Software (1st / 2nd line level ideally)
- Experienced working in a Windows environment
- Possess SQL skills (basic queries / scripting etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced, changeable environment
- Knowledge or experience working with Cloud products (Azure and AWS)
- Programming in C# or Java
- Understanding of DevOps
This is a great opportunity for those looking to make their mark within a company which can offer clear routes for progression and a competitive benefits package.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk