Azure O365 Cloud Engineer
UK Wide - Fully Remote
£35,000 - £45,000 + benefits
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Azure O365 Cloud engineer to join a growing team providing support to approximately 350 employees across multiple sites in the UK. The role will be fully remote.
The company's IT service is delivered through 100% cloud-based systems and you will have experience in a similar role providing efficient cloud IT support to multi-site environment.
The Azure/O365 engineer will have a diverse role providing proactive administration and management to the cloud platform as well as playing a pivotal role in the implementation and delivery of new projects.
My client is looking for someone who has good technical knowledge and will have experience in the following areas.
- Azure Platform as a Services Products such as Azure SQL, WebApps, AppServices, Service Bus, Azure Functions and Azure API Management
- Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such as Azure AD, ADFS, Azure AD Connect, Conditional Access, Azure AD Proxy, SAML and Active Directory Domain Services
- O365 Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Teams Administration
- EM+S Products Intune, Azure Rights Management + Cloud App Security
- Proficient in the use of deployment orchestration and configuration management tooling (Azure DevOps or Terraform)
- Microsoft Azure Security products such as Azure NSG, Azure WAF and Azure Security Centre + Sentinal
- Configuration and management of cloud monitoring tools
- Ability to create and maintain clear, detailed, concise documentation
This is an opportunity to join a growing company who offer training and development opportunities and a team working environment.
If you are interested in a role of this nature, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765 289.
Keywords: Azure, Office 365, Cloud, Cloud Engineer, Webapps, AppServices, Service Bus, Azure AD, SharePoint, SharePoint Online, Security, Azure DevOps, Remote Working