Bespoke Software Support Analyst
An established and successful provider of bespoke software solutions are looking for a Software Support Analyst to join their team.
Supporting software solutions across a range of industry sectors, the Software Solutions Analyst will self-driven, curious about technology and enjoy solving complex problems.
The successful Software Support Analyst must have commercial experience of working with Bespoke Software Solutions.
Additional required skills, experience and attributes will include:
- A passion for troubleshooting and complex problem solving.
- Experience with SQL Server and knowledge of SQL Queries.
- Knowledge of or experience of working with Oracle database scripts or stored procedures.
- Experience of complex issue diagnosis and resolution.
- Experience or knowledge of Windows client / server architecture.
- Comfortable working under pressure in an SLA led environment.
- Degree level qualification in Computing, Software, Physics, or Maths.
- Excellent communication skills.
The responsibilities of the Software Support Analyst will include:
- 2nd and 3rd Line level issue diagnosis and resolution.
- Online and telephone support.
- Provision of customer training.
- Undertake user acceptance training.
- To undertake database scripting.
- Patching and updating software solutions.
This is a great opportunity for someone passionate about technology who enjoys being challenged by complex problems.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org