Business Analyst (automated technology / logistics based)
A progressive and ambitious organisation are looking for a Business Analyst to join them as they embark on an exciting period of change.
The organisation operate a software based logistics management system and are now looking for a Business Analyst to help them move towards more standardised processes and discover more competitive advantages in new industries.
This is a fast paced organisation and will require relationship management skills to be used across a wide range of stakeholders.
The Business Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of dealing with business change.
- Experience of working in a fast paced organisation on an enterprise scale.
- Comfortable operating in an Agile development environment.
- Knowledgeable in managing a range of stakeholders, across a number of levels.
- Experience of implementing investigation techniques to understand current processes and procedures.
- Process Mapping and documentation production.
- Production of clear and simple training documentation to aid change to business processes.
- Experienced in contributing to the design and implementation of new processes.
- Proficiency with Excel, Powerpoint and Visio (advantageous).
- Awareness of or exposure to Project Management.
- Experience of working in the logistics industry - advantageous.
- Understanding of Automated technology - advantageous.
This is a great opportunity for a Business Analyst to have a significant contribution in the evolution of an already successful flagship product.
The benefits to this role include: 25 days holiday, Life Insurance, Free Parking and company Pension scheme.
To apply for this role please email your cv to email@example.com