An exciting opportunity based in Southampton for a Business Analyst has arisen within an organisation who specialise in developing operational management software solutions. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Business analyst with previous project management experience to work on unique projects that are currently being implemented throughout a large organisation
Reporting directly to the Lead Business Analyst, you will be responsible for delivery and control of specific projects within a scrum environment.
The role of Business Analyst is on a fixed term contract basis for 18 months paying a salary of up to £45,000 and comes with a wide range of benefits including Bupa care, dental care, matched 6% pension and an annual bonus of up to 13%.
The key responsibilities for the role of Business Analyst will include:
- Lead and manage individual or multiple concurrent projects
- Work closely with the development and infrastructure teams
- Take responsibility for end to end project delivery
The successful Business Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong business analyst background
- Experience working in a scrum environment
- Exposure with project management of IT projects
- Knowledge of JIRA - Desirable
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294.