Business Analyst required by a growing software company located in Fareham. Due to continued success this is a new hire for the business.
The Business Analyst will work closely with the Product Manager to refine business requirements to allow for an effective Agile process in the .NET software development team.
- Identifying, defining and documenting business requirements.
- Provision of detailed requirements to software developers to ensure technical compatibility and stake holder satisfaction.
- Provision of acceptance criteria to assist with the definition of test strategies/plans.
- Sit between the Development team and the Product Manager to facilitate effective solutions
- Become a subject matter expert on the company's product range and how it is used end users to provide a thorough impact assessment of proposed changes.
- Agile, Scrum & Kanban
- Provision of user stories, scenarios, customer journeys, wire frames, acceptance criteria etc
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement
- Business analysis methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical customers and colleagues
Any experience in a Microsoft focused software company or environment would be advantageous, but is not a prerequisite.
If you are looking for a role of this nature please get in touch for more information.