Business Analyst - Business / Process Change
Hampshire; Waterlooville area
£40k - £50k per annum
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst / Business Change Analyst to work as part of the Business Change function within an established Financial Lender based in Hampshire. Following years of substantial growth, this company has an excellent reputation for customer satisfaction and are looking to build upon their successes and this role will join a growing Business Change team.
The role of Business Analyst will involve working with a range of internal stakeholders to manage the full project change lifecycle, essentially managing initial requirements through to successful implementation. This will involve; Information gathering, discovering business objectives, documenting user requirements, producing delivery and change plans and finally supporting the final implementation through to effective delivery following Agile processes.
Summary of experience:
- 3+ years' experience working as a Business Analyst, ideally focussing on Business / process change
- Experience delivering IT change projects
- Extensive experience of implementing Business and Systems processes
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall environments
- Experience with CAB is desirable
- Strong documentation skills
- Highly skilled communicator, able to liaise will all areas of a business
- Financial Services industry / FCA experience is desirable
The company offers a great working environment, paired with a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk