Business Analyst - Software
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum + benefits
Reading - Berkshire - Fully remote working options available
Experienced Business Analyst is required by a growing software team based in Reading, Berkshire who are offering fully remote based working options. Due to substantial growth the company are looking to hire a Business Analyst to work as part of an agile development team. The successful Business Analyst will be the pivotal link between internal stakeholders, technical development teams and external clients. As a Business Analyst you will joining the technology and product team where you will contribute to the full software delivery cycle from capturing business and product requirements all the way through to deployment.
It is essential the Business Analyst has industry experience within pharmaceutical, clinical, biotech or similar related industry within a software development focused organisation or department.
- Experience working within the Pharmaceutical, clinical, biotech or similar related is essential
- Strong Business Analysis experience in a similar role within a software development focused organisation or department, within a SDLC framework, using Agile methods and a strong understanding of BDD techniques.
- Requirements gathering and being able to translate these to development teams.
- Business process mapping and creation of user stories
- Agile development lifecycle
- Stakeholder management - internal and external across all levels
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Technical documentation
- Able to research, understand and communicate the complex needs of end users
- High standards of both written and oral communication
- Define new and existing features of our client's product
- Attend scrum meetings with the development teams
- Build a deep understanding of stakeholder's requirements
- Work closely with the product management teams to shape the product roadmap
- Ability to work in an Agile environment with BDD techniques.
The salary is £55-£65k based on experience and the company can offer an excellent working environment with the option of fully remote working, scope for growth, new project work and the opportunity to make the role you own. The company can interview and onboard remotely in the current climate.
If you are seeking role where you will play a pivotal part and make a difference to an organisations software product portfolio that has ethical values which is making a positive impact to society then please send your CV to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289.
Keywords: Business Analyst, BA, Product Owner, SaaS, Pharmaceutical, Clinical, Biotech, Agile, Requirements Gathering, Technical Documentation, User Stories, SDLC, BDD, Acceptance Criteria, Stakeholder Management, Remote, Remote Working