£35,000 - £45,000
Do you want to work for an established client in Southampton who offer flexible working hours, On-going technical training, investment in staff and a lovely office atmosphere described by it's current employees as "innovative company, hardworking and friendly team" in an "environment where people genuinely care about each other. Everyone is important and makes an impact on the business success."
If so read on, they are looking for a highly organised Business Analyst who that thrives in a fast paced technical environment. The successful BA will be responsible for identifying areas for improvements within the business, business analysis resource and support to all on-going projects.
- Strong experience in technical requirements elicitation
- Strong experience in Documenting high level requirements
- Production of User Stories - 'AS IS' and 'TO BE'
- Lead Workshops, Initiate Contact with Stakeholders
- Familiarisation with Development Roadmap and Effort Planning
- Experience in Business / Systems Analysis
- Experience of analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and experience in data visualisation techniques and tools
- Solid experience writing SQL Queries
- Strong communication skills including technical writing skills
- PRINCE / AGILE / WATERFALL
Responsibilities will include:-
- Confidently leading a team of developers and keep the process on track from a BA perspective
- Task analysis and evaluating surveys and workshop results
- Documenting any identified changes and communicating them to relevant colleagues / third parties
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations for improvement to the technical team
- Form strong business relationships and assist business development in relation to requirements / technical assistance/ costing/resource/scheduling and presentations as required.
- Work closely with software development teams on all projects
- Train Employees on new systems
You will need to be eligible for CTC Security Clearance for this role.
If this role is of interest and you feel you have the relevant skill and mind-set then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org