A fantastic opportunity to join a thriving business who are investing significantly in technology and BI. The SQL Developer will report to a skilled & engaging Manager to aid in the evolution and enhancement of the companies SQL Server BI platform and services utilising the SQL BI stack.
100% remote working for the foreseeable future. 2-3 days in the office (Poole, Dorset) when restrictions lift.
One of the key objectives for the team and this role specifically is to improve the Analytics and data management services for the company. This contributing to better communication and forecasting which will help the company to achieve their ambitious plans. You will be involved in the design, collation, analysis and presentation of the data at all levels through the business ensuring the reliability of the data warehouse and information systems.
In terms of technology, they are running SQL Server and the full BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) on a .Net development platform.
Skills & Experience
- Experience building up Business Intelligence solutions using the Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), with a focus on product business reporting
- Understanding and experience of reporting (designing reporting functions to interpret key information)
- Strong data warehousing experience to understand structures, design, theories and principles etc.
- Transforming reports into visual representation with good knowledge of BI tools and trends
- Ambitious, determined and passionate about Data and BI
- Excellent communicator, passionate about their career.
- C#.NET experience would be highly desirable but not essential
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits, investment in technology and an excellent company culture and working environment.
Please get in touch for more information.