Business Process Analyst - 12 Month FTC
An enterprise organisation are seeking an experienced Business Process Analyst to join their business to support a major transformation programme within their Insurance function.
The company are in the process of a large transformation programme, so this is an excellent opportunity for a strong Business Process Analyst to join the business and contribute to this transformation.
This role is a good opportunity to be a key contributor to the delivery of this major transformation.
This is a varied role and as a Business Process Analyst you will:
- To work with leaders and SMEs across the Insurance business to evaluate business processes and define business requirements. You will use a selection of mechanisms to gather these including, facilitating workshops, working practice observations, 121 meetings and investigation.
- Requirements are to be clearly articulated and documented to describe the end to end technology and business processes
- To work with technology providers to understand inherent functional and non-functional capabilities of their software applications and determine the changes to the application and/or business processes to enable successful implementation and management of any new software.
- To document the current and future state business process landscape and collaborate with the business operational readiness team to implement the new processes and target operating model.
- To be responsible for implementing and applying robust requirements managements standards to ensure quality production of requirements documents and traceability of requirements from definition to acceptance testing.
- To develop a series of recommended business changes to the as-is business process library as a result of the collected requirements
- To create and maintain a good working relationship with programme managers, project sponsors and other senior managers and assist with the initiation and facilitation of solutions based on business need.
- To present requirements and recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Ensure that all solutions are fit for their operational purpose and, in particular, that the specific demands and requirements of the business are met
- Ensure tasks are completed within the agreed timelines of the project.
- Influence change management to ensure best practice is followed and knowledge centre is managed to good effect for re-use and reference.
- To prepare detailed and comprehensive project documentation where appropriate
The successful Business Process Analyst will have:
- Proven ability to work with business leaders, SMEs and third parties in order to define requirements
- Exceptional analytical skills with a proven ability of translating requirements into proposed business change
- Experience working in the Insurance sector, ideally with a Broker and / or Call Centre
- Excellent documentation and communication skills with an ability to present complex scenarios clearly
- Self-starter with a drive to succeed focusing on delivering business benefit
- Experience of working on large-scale Insurance transformation programmes
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Good communication skills, written, verbal and listening, across all business levels
- Good time management and project management skills to enable successful delivery within pre-set deadlines and to the required standard
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- A good negotiator, influencer and networker
- Able to make decisions where appropriate
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Quick and flexible learner with an aptitude for new processes, technologies and procedures
- Expert problem solver
- Analytical approach to tasks, research and projects
- Creative thinker
- Commercially astute
- Understands customer expectations & creates value for the customer
- Gains the commitment of others
- Builds and maintains relationships
- Reinforces continuous improvement
- Supports the development of new ideas/approaches
The successful Business Process Analyst will have proven experience within Business Process environments.
The company benefits include: Salary up to £65,000, Bonus, Car Allowance, Pension, 25 days holiday, Private medical, Childcare Vouchers and more.
To apply for the Business Process Analyst role please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765301