Business Systems Analyst
£40,000 - £50,000
Business Systems Analyst required to join my client, a leading FTSE 250 company based in Basingstoke working on projects for their Software Development and Architecture Department.
You will be required to gather business and technical requirements, demonstrate excellent stakeholder management, host workshops and apply other requirement elicitation techniques as necessary. You will follow Agile / SCRUM methodology. You will be familiar with the 'as is' and 'to be' process models, use cases, user stories and acceptance criteria, traceability matrices and test specifications.
You will have the following experience:-
· Produce Product Roadmaps, Software Release Schedules and Business Priority Documents as necessary
· Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in my client's software
· Develop solution designs in alignment with functional and non-functional requirements
· Product backlog development and management experience (Essential)
· Understanding of complex web based, client server / n tier solutions
· Some knowledge of SQL Server
Ideally hold a BCS (ISEB) or equivalent
Knowledge of Service Orientated Architecture, Web Services and C#
This is a very exciting project in which you will have the autonomy to run with things in the best way you see fit as long as the project is successful and within budget.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> or call 02380 765804.
APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR SECURITY CLEARANCE FOR THIS ROLE
Business Systems Analyst, Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, BSA, Finance, Financial Business Systems Analyst, Finance Systems, Basingstoke, Hampshire, Reading, Newbury, Woking, Guildford, Farnborough, Farnham, Andover, Winchester