Business Systems Analyst - 2-year FTC
£32,000 - £38,000 per annum + benefits
Hampshire - Farnborough
An exciting opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst has come to the market for a well-known organisation located in Farnborough, Hampshire. The Business Systems Analyst will be joining the company at an exciting period as they will be playing a pivotal role during their digital transformation. As a Business Systems Analyst you will be responsible for engaging with end users and key stakeholders to research and strategize improvements to the businesses IT systems and processes. You will be gathering requirements to improve and add new features to the new CRM system as well as setting the direction of their new website.
The successful Business Systems Analyst is likely to come from a Business Systems, BA, project management or project co-ordinator background. My client will consider junior candidates looking for a step up and be responsible for;
Key Responsibilities & Skills
- IT Business Systems Analysis or BA expereince
- End user enagegement - requirements gathering through interviews, focus groups, user experience
- Research, analyse and document user needs and business requirements
- Collect, process and analyse data from different sources to recommend and drive IT process improvements
- Stakeholder engagement and be able to collaborate with other departments to deliver successful projects
- Proficient awareness of current digital and technology trends.
- Agile methodologies
- Excellent time management, organisational and customer communication skills.
This exciting opportunity will allow a candidate to play a pivotal role in the digital transformation of the organisation, please send your CV for immediate consideration to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289.
Keywords: Business Analysis, BA, Businsess Systems, Business Analyst, CRM, Web, Digital, Digital Transformation, Agile, Requirements Gathering, Research, Analyse, End User, Documentation, Projects Management, Stakeholder Management, Farnborough, Hampshire.