Are you a Business Application Administrator with experience of SQL and developing ERP/CRM Systems and a love for music? Do you want to work for a company with exciting projects that are focused on employee engagement (including offering free Breakfast and lunches)?
Our client, based in Salisbury, are looking for a Business Application Administrator focusing on both maintaining and improving the current ERP Systems.
Main Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Define, Monitor and control projects related to business information systems improvement and development
- Work with both the BI Officer and Network Administrator ensuring availability of services and security across all applications
- Diagnose performance improvements of SQL Servers and work with a network administrator on SQL database backup policy
- Test and validate all changes and upgrades to ERP before release
- Participate in the selection of service providers where necessary as well as researching alternative business systems
- Provide support to end users on business applications as well as being involved in providing and creating training where needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Candidate will ideally be educated to HND or Degree level in a relevant IT field
- Knowledge of an ERP System/ CRM system Development and improvement is a must
- Must have experience in Development of applications using a range of tools
- The right candidate will also have experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to analyse the business environment and activities and think of ways to improve and develop going forward
- Ability to multi task and prioritise to complete support and project tasks within time constraints
- ITIL Qualification is desirable
What's in it for you?
- Fun company environment with regular socials
- Work around some exciting projects focused in Audio - a definite perk for music lovers!
- Free onsite parking
- Pension Scheme
- Free Canteen for all staff - including breakfasts and cooked lunches!
- 23 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours
If you'd be interested in hearing more then please get in touch with Rachel at Spectrum IT on 02380 765 299 or email your cv to Rachelclements@spectrumIT.co.uk .