Business Systems Support Analyst - ERP, IT, Finance, MS SQL
Competitive Salary + bonus, training and great career prospects!
We are working with a successful business systems specialist based in Poole who offer great career prospects, training and investment in their employees.
They are looking for Systems Support Analyst - a candidate with experience in technical 1st line support of systems including ERP, Business Management and/or Accounting software. The client is a management software provider assisting businesses in a number of industries by supplying internal systems to manage all areas of operations.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Provide over the phone Software support to the client's customer base and end users throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Direct contact with end users by telephone and email involving issue investigation, resolution or escalation.
- Continually develop knowledge of the entire software system and keep up to date with newly released software.
- Work with other members of the Software Support Team to achieve high standards of service and customer satisfaction and you'll also be expected to contribute to continuous improvement of the support call management process.
- Strong in setting customer expectations and ability to handle basic complaints
- Identify underlying causes of recurring software issues.
- 1+ years experience in a role using or supporting Business Management/ERP/Accounting software together with an understanding of support call management processes.
- Good general IT skills are necessary as well as experience in MS SQL, Excel and relational databases
- Knowledge of Microsoft windows, exchange, servers and desktops
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, good attention to detail.
- Positive, confident, self-motivated, autonomous and reliable attitude to work
What's in it for you?
- Structred training and great career prospects
- Competitive basic salary and comprehensive benefits including:
- Up to 20% Bonus Scheme (Company performance bonus scheme up to 10% and Personal performance bonus scheme also up to 10%)
- 22 days holiday raising at 1 per year up to total of 25
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working options
- Free on site parking
If this role is of interest and you think that you could be up for the challenge, then please send your CV through to rachelclements@spectrumIT.co.uk