C++ Engineer - Geospatial Data
Leading Edge Tech, Great training, Start-up Company Ethos, Strong financial backing.
Circa £55,000 + benefits (salary dependent on experience)
We are working with a well-established market leader who's been delivering software products and solutions to the public and private sector for over 25 years. They have exciting plans to grow the company into the geo location market as the sector is becoming increasingly integral to everyday life. To do this they are looking for enthusiastic C++ Engineer to join their talented team in Horsham, West Sussex.
The culture of the company has that start-up mentality and growth despite its age and profitability. This has created a fun, challenging and supporting environment with a dynamic technology lead approach. They also take every opportunity to develop their people by allowing them to take on more responsibility through promotion and professional development.
We are looking for an experienced C++ engineer to deliver technical services to internal and external customers.
Must have Skills:
- 3+ years experience of C++ development
- Experience of at least one graphics technology
- Experience of at least one desktop UI technology
- A proven and demonstrable approach to writing great software
- Security Clearable
- A Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Scientific IT/Engineering degree
- Experience of multi-threaded/high performance data/image processing
- Experience of .Net framework development using C#
- Experience with containerisation techniques such as Docker
- Exposure to or knowledge of GIS tools and platforms such as GeoTools, GeoServer, or GDAL
- Knowledge of key components of the C++ ecosystem
- Experience with Atlassian's BitBucket, Jira and Confluence
Apply now, send your CV to WilkinChan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or hit apply now.
Spectrum IT Recruitment - Wilkin Chan. Find me on LinkedIN.