C++ Software Engineer
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum + Bonus + Pension
Oxford - Oxfordshire
C++ Software Engineer is required to join a market leading biotech organisation based in Oxford. The C++ Software Engineer will be working in a cutting-edge technology environment working on greenfield projects, new features and maintenance in all areas of the company's Windows desktop software applications. The C++ Software engineer will play a pivotal role in product development with a heavy emphasis who are making a real difference to society in the biotech/medical research industry. Our client is offering an exciting, fast paced and flexible working environment.
The Successful C++ Software Engineer is likely to have a PHD in a relevant subject field Computer Science, Physics, Biophysics, Biology, Maths etc and have experience in the following areas.
- CUDA and/or OpenGL
- User interface frameworks (Qt/MFC/Winforms)
- Ability to work with multithreaded code and interacting with algorithms.
- Translating high level customer requests into software solutions
- PHD in relevant subject field e.g. Computer Science, Physics, Biophysics, Biology or Maths etc
- Interests or commercial experience within scientific sector such as medical imaging would be highly desirable
This is an opportunity to work with a highly skilled team developing high-tech products within a growing company that is making a huge difference in today's society through medical/scientific research.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289.
Keywords: C++, Python, CUDA, OpenGL, Git, Visula Studio, Qt, Boost, MFC, AWS, OOD, Windows, Science, Data, Analysis, Algorithms, Multithreading, PHD, MSc, BSc, Oxford, Oxfordshire