C# / .Net Software Engineer (Windows) - Bio-Technology - Robotics
£35,000 - £48,000
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic R&D Software Engineer with knowledge of C#, Windows, Software Development & Hardware integration.
Our client, based near Bournemouth, work in the innovative field of Biological Pharmaceuticals and develop medical instruments and motion controls systems that engineer biological drugs for the treatment of cancer and other illnesses. Would you like to be part of a company who show an altruistic nature who have reduced research timelines for critical medical research by 30%.
The role of Software Engineer is a multi-dimensional role, supporting software development, hardware integration, communications protocols and working alongside biologists to build motion control instruments.
The work is exciting, challenging and provides ground-breaking progress in biological pharmaceuticals.
· Good understanding of Software Development / Software Engineering aspects and principles
· C# Windows Development
· Common knowledge of C# and .net frameworks
· Object Oriented Design principles.
· SQL Server / Relational Databases.
· Robotics, Motion Systems and Automation
Additional Beneficial Skills:
· UML design
· Entity Framework and / or nHibernate and SQL
· TFS and JIRA
· Testing frameworks
· A degree in Robotics, Computer Science, Mathematical Modelling or similar Scientific R&D subject.
The team is talented, friendly and working in a sector that adds genuine value within a niche medical research area. On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension and free parking.
Candidate must be able to drive to this location but in return they get to work near the beautiful Bournemouth coast.