.Net Software Developer - London - £45-55k
Innovative products, .Net C#, MVC, .NetCore, Azure, Microservices
An experienced .Net Software Developer is required to join an established Agile development team focused on the development of innovative digital products. The company are able to onboard remotely and are financially stable in the current market. The .Net Software Developer will join an established Agile team in developing software solutions for global customers, with the key focus around .Net, C# development, Azure and Microservices and the opportunity to harness new technology and working methods to benefit its external customers.
The company promote an excellent company culture, stable working environment and strong benefits package including the option to work from home and are looking for a Software Developer to start immediately.
The Software Developer would take a key role in designing and developing the companies software products through the full life cycle and improving functionality. The core tech stack is built around .Net, C#, SQL so a strong hands-on background with these technologies essential. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of Azure, Microservices, Docker, Unit testing and following SOLID Principles.
- Develop and Design business-critical software and API's to set timescales
- Develop bespoke product functionality based on external client requirements
- Understanding of good software design principles (SOLID) and creating clear technical documentation
- Embracing creativity and innovation in the product development
- Research and implement new technology where beneficial to the company's products.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3 years+ commercial .Net, C# software development experience
- A genuine interest in using and implementing new technology
- MVC or .NetCore
- Agile, SCRUM/Kanban understanding
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Cloud; Azure, AWS
- Elastic Search
- Degree educated - IT related degree or similar
Salary is based on experience from £45-55k + benefits and home working. Their offices are based in London, close to London Bridge station.
Please apply to this ad to discuss the full details, alternatively contact me via our website to LinkedIn - Paul Grace at SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK