C# / .Net Software Engineer - Bio-Technology - Robotics
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic R&D Software Engineer with knowledge of C#, Windows, Software Development & Hardware integration.
Our client, based near Bournemouth, work in the innovative field of Biological Pharmaceuticals and develop medical instruments and motion controls systems that engineer biological drugs for the treatment of cancer and other illnesses.
The role of Software Engineer is a multi-dimensional role, supporting software development, hardware integration, communications protocols and working alongside biologists to build motion control instruments.
The work is exciting, challenging and provides groundbreaking progress in biological pharmaceuticals.
- Good understanding of Software Development / Software Engineering aspects and principles
- Common knowledge of C# and .net frameworks
- Object Oriented Design principles.
- SQL Server / Relational Databases.
- Robotics, Motion Systems and Automation
Additional Beneficial Skills:
- UML design
- TFS and JIRA
- Testing frameworks
- A degree in Robotics, Computer Science, Mathematical Modelling or similar Scientific R&D subject.
The team is talented, friendly and working in a sector that adds genuine value within a niche medical research area. On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension and free parking.
Candidate must be able to drive to this location