CRO Manager - Portsmouth, Hampshire - £40,000 - £50,000
CRO/ Conversion Rate Optimisation/ Digital Marketing/ PPC/ SEO/ Optimisation
My client, based in Havant, are looking for a new CRO Manager to join the ever growing and experienced digital marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great team of PPC Specialists, Digital Marketing executives and CRO executives on a variety of both internal and agency style projects in an established, well known company. The role will focus on owning and managing the End-To-End optimisation testing process and work across multiple teams consistently striving for improvement.
The client themselves are a large life insurance brokerage in the UK helping people protect their families each and every year. The marketing department, more specifically, don't just focus on marketing to grow their life insurance business but they also operate as a digital agency working with other large brands in the industry. Whilst they aren't a household name, they are well respected in their sector and spend around £22milion a year on paid media.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own and manage the end-to-end optimisation testing process, including prioritisation, requirements gathering, test implementation, measurement, and next-step recommendations
- Experience building and launching tests using CRO tools and platforms (VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimise etc.)
- Continuous analysis and evaluation of website conversion rates across all campaigns to improve performance
- Liaise with the campaign management team to setup new conversion rate tests and to report on the results.
- Build a dedicated Conversion Rate Optimisation team to support the campaign management team in improving ROI.
What They're looking for:
- Passionate about all things digital.
- At least 2 years' experience of conversion rate optimisation with a proven track record of delivering successful conversion rate tests.
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing practices and channels such as Google Analytics, SEO, PPC and social media
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent excel skills to analyse data
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
- Strong analytical skills to interrogate data and draw conclusions
- Excellent reporting skills with a proactive approach.
What you can get in return:
- Fantastic learning, development and progression opportunities!
- Flexible working
- Bupa Medical Cash Plan
- Monthly incentives (Spa Days, Super Car driving experiences etc!)
- EMI Share Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free Parking
If you'd be interested in applying click apply now for your CV to be considered! Alternatively, feel free to call Rachel at SpectrumIT on 02380 765 299 if you have any questions!