Cloud Architect - Azure, Microservices - up to £75k
Hampshire + Remote working options
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Cloud Architect / Solution Architect to join a growing team at time of investment. The role will take lead on architecting the companies SaaS product on an Azure and Microservices Architecture.
The role will work the full product life cycle from requirements gathering to deployment and security and will require occasional hands-on efforts to support the product delivery. Ideal candidates will demonstrate commercial experience with; Cloud-native, serverless environment, Microservice architecture, and a .Net technical stack.
The company encourage modern software development techniques such as Agile and DevOps working practices, so candidates applying must be an advocate on modern working and will have commercial experience in a similar environment and relevant architecture best practice, TOGAF etc.
Requited skills and experience:
- 5 years+ Commercial experience in a Cloud, Infrastructure or Solution Architect role
- Extensive knowledge of Cloud architecture, specifically in Azure
- Comfortable working across multiple technical product teams
- Experience of leading technical discussions and design activities
- Hands-on experience of deployment in an Azure environment
- Advocate of DevOps processes and CI/CD practices
- Agile, SCRUM understanding
- Commercial experience with Azure-based serverless architecture; Azure Functions, App Services, Azure SQL or similar
- Commercial experience of using Microservices architecture
- Experience with MongoDB is preferred
- Experience in a. NetCore environment is preferred
- Introduce modern technology where beneficial and research emerging technologies
The company are based in the Southampton area and offer an excellent working environment and culture, they can support regular home working and competitive benefits package. The salary available is £60,000 -£75,000 based on experience.
*The company can interview and onboard remotely during the current environment. The role will be based fully from home initially, but there is the option to go into the office if preferred.
Please apply to this advert or contact me via LinkedIn to discuss the full details. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK and be UK based and happy to travel to offices in Hampshire once Covid restrictions are reduced.