Cloud Network Engineer
A leading Cloud Technology and Network solutions provider are looking for a Network Engineer to join a passionate team and to undertake a key role in helping the company to achieve their business goals.
The Cloud Network Engineer will be required to get involved in a mixture of project, BAU support and compliance work with the opportunity to progress your career contributing to strategy and design.
The successful Network Engineer will be required to have the following skills or experience:
- Solid Switching and Routing experience with knowledge of VLANs, IP subnetting, Routing tables etc.
- Automation experience and knowledge, preferably with Ansible or Powershell.
- Experience, exposure or an interest in AWS.
- Automation tooling knowledge.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Network Services applications and functionality i.e. DNS, DHCP, NTP, SIP , HTTP
- Application Layer protocol debugging i.e. SIP, HTTP
- Scripting/Programming including SQL, PowerShell, Perl/Python, Bash/Shell; especially when used for deployment, monitoring and automating administrative tasks.
- High availability networking concepts and techniques i.e. Load Balancing, Clustering, Failover, diverse connectivity.
- Proven experience in Windows and or Linux System Administration preferably in a high availability production environment.
This is a great opportunity for a Cloud Network Engineer to increase their skills and experience with up to date technologies.
Candidates with a strong Network Engineering backgrounds who have an interest in cloud technologies or general passion for technology will also be considered for this role.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com