Title: Contract Software Developer (Xamarin)
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: Dependent on experience
A Contract Xamarin Software Developer is required for a 6 month contract to join a Southampton based client. Candidates for this role will have strong Xamarin development experience aswell as experience within backend development.
- Delivery of new features and enhancements in an efficient and timely manner.
- Identify improvements in existing architecture and code to continuously refactor and evolve the product you are working on.
- Working with the other business areas and the customer to identify business needs and spike and build solutions using lean methods (minimal viable products, experiments, build measure learn feedback loop)
- Provide support and maintenance of business applications, with focus on developing preventative, rather than corrective fixes.
- To have responsibility for uptime, stability, security, scalability and speed of 'mobile' offering.
Key competencies and characteristics
- Strong knowledge developing C# applications using Xamarin
- Large scale software development.
- Deployment of applications to the app stores
- Multiple devices
- SQL Server
If suitable please apply or contact Aaron Giles on 02380 765 296 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information