Contract Software Developer needed to design and build the next generation of products with a focus on highly scalable architecture that will allow the client to target larger challenges from customers.
In the coming months they will be embarking on the second phase of the project which focusses on scalability of the backend and extending the front end to allow visualisation of the data collected. To increase development capacity in this stage they are looking for skilled contract developers with experience in creating rich web based user interfaces.
Responsibilities and Requirement;
- Work with the existing team to
- create a rich user interface for review of discovered content
- Extend backend data models to support ranking and visualisation of discovered content
- Engineer high quality, maintainable and testable code using test-driven and behaviour-driven development techniques as appropriate.
- Experience with C# and the .Net frameworks
- A good understanding of test-driven development practices
Good to have;
- Experience with "NoSQL" style database technology
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Experience in the development of complex web applications.
- Behaviour-driven development techniques using tools such as SpecFlow.
If this role is of interest to you please apply or contact Natasha for more information on email@example.com or 02380 765 293