Cyber Security Engineer - IT Security / Information Security
Hampshire; Waterlooville, Petersfield area
£34,000 - £39,000
An experienced Cyber Security / Information Security Engineer is required to join an established IT team to provide efficient support and advice on IT and Information Security. The key focus is to ensure the company is protected from Cyber and Information security risks, complies with all relevant legislation and follows security best practices.
In addition, the role will work proactively with internal customers ensuring a professional service with the highest possible standards of IT/digital advice on Cyber security, resolving complex cases, manage and deliver digital developments and supporting internal customers.
The role offers a competitive salary up to £39,000 + excellent scope for progression and training in the short to long-term
Skills and experience:
- Recent experience in an IT, Network or Cyber Security role
- Good working knowledge of IT Security best practice
- Excellent knowledge of proactive risk management
- Experience of working in a fast paced, Agile environment
- Experience of the full IT Software Development lifecycle
- A strong commercial understanding of Information / IT Security
- Network Security / Data Security knowledge
- Strong understanding of ISO 27001
- Cloud product knowledge; Azure, AWS
- CCNA, CISSP or similar certifications would be beneficial
All candidates must be UK based / eligible to work in the UK.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk