Data Analyst (SQL)
£40,000 - £50,000
Strong Data Analyst required to join my client based in Portsmouth. Excellent location with local transport links and free parking, amazing facilities on site including Shops, Barbers, Nursery, Mini Golf, a Gym, Coffee Shops, Subway, outdoor meeting rooms, Ping Pong what more could you ask for!
My client have very ambitious plans, it's in their nature, they can't help it and they want you to be part of it! Working with huge volumes of data you will come from a Data Analyst background and will be responsible for analysing current data, maximising it's efficiency and accuracy and increase the quality and quantity of their data enrichment.
You will offer insight into the data business and through different analysis techniques, unearth factors that had not previously been contemplated and follow them through to resolution.
You will have:
- Strong SQL skills - you will need to understand existing code and propose solutions
- Amazing communication skills - this is key
- Capability to translate high tech, data driven ideas into efficiencies and profit
- A proven history of identifying and resolving business issues through data analysis, being able to provide concrete examples
- Huge attention to detail, leaving no stone unturned. A sceptical outlook to problems until they are fully resolved.
- Self-starter, passionate about data and the role it plays in business.
- Power BI
- Computer Learning
If you have the technical skills and personality required please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765804.