A charity organisation based in Poole is looking for a Data Architect to join their busy team. You will be focusing on data and information platforms that contribute to the development of systems architectures as part of the transformation of business capability.
The responsibilities of the Data Architect will include;
- Responsible for baselining the current data and information landscape
- Engaging in architectural governance processes
- Devising data models and structures
- Devising and implementing data management policies and processes
- Participate in change processes
The successful Data Architect will have the following;
- Experience in data management and governance
- Experience in market leading data and information technopoles
- Ataccama (MDM/DQM), Alteryx/PowerBI
- Experience with EA tools such as ABACUS
- Certifications in architecture frameworks such as BCS, Gartner, TOGAF 9.X
The role of Data Architect is paying up to £53,529 for a 24-month fixed term contract with excellent benefits including 26 days holiday, 16% pension, health plan and more.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294