Data Delivery Engineer - Salisbury - £40,000 - £45,000
Client Delivery Engineer required by a leading provider based in Salisbury. The role will suit a candidate with a data oriented and technical mind-set but does not require specific programming skills. The role focuses on the data configuration and setup of the Cassini environments for range of scenarios and working with business partners and clients on complex data configuration and other scenarios.
- Ability to interrogate and manipulate a relational database using SQL
- Ability to create and manipulate structured data
- Experience with scripting languages is an advantage
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Proven ability to document system technical and data configurations for external consumption
- Create data packs via script tools and data file creation for test processes
- Act as point of contact for external vendor partners to analyse, and assist with resolution of, data issues
- Work with client technical teams to setup and configure all data feeds and API interfaces as part of system implementation
- Work with client teams on data discovery to define and document requirements around rules, system workflows etc.
- Manage external data source connectivity and reference documentation and resources
- Work with internal testers on validating releases before delivery to clients
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this opportunity please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk