One of Basingstoke's high-profile employers are seeking an experienced Database & Middleware Technical Design Lead to design new database &middleware requirements and specifying new technology solutions.
This Database & Middleware Technical Design Lead role will see you taking responsibility for all of the designs of the Database & Middleware platforms and ensuring that they are completed to the standard set out by the enterprise architect.
The role of Database & Middleware Technical Design Lead;
- Translate an existing High-level design (HLD) provided from solutions architects to produce database and middleware designs
- Produce database and middleware designs
- Collaborate with Solution Architects and Project Managers to produce a database and middleware design
- Design and develop a constant database and middleware design roadmap
The successful Database & Middleware Technical Design Lead will have the following experience;
- MSE in a database and middleware design function
The role of Database & Middleware Technical Design Lead is paying up to £70,000 and comes with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Benefits include; 20% annual bonus, 25 days holiday, car allowance and pension schemes.
To apply for this Technical Design Lead position please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294