Deployment Team Leader
£60,000 - £80,000
Deployment Team Leader required by a leading technology company based in Oxford, Oxfordshire. Due to continued success and planned expansion the company are looking to hire a Deployment Team Leader to establish and run the team as it continues to grow. The team's role is initial deployment, maintenance, upgrades and 2nd line support for the SaaS-based product line.
Responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to:
- Establish a new high-performing team staffed from a mix of existing staff and new hires.
- Customise our standard product solution to customer requirements using data-driven customisation capabilities.
- Configure Kubenetes-based cloud services to match the performance needs of each customer deployment.
- Ensure successful initial deployment and go-live of product to a growing number of new customers.
- Ensure smooth deployment with high velocity of in-life feature improvements, moving increasingly towards a continuous deployment approach.
- Optimise cloud resources to match changing performance needs for individual sites, and to optimise overall cost profile of cloud-hosting services.
- Work with other engineering teams to influence and strengthen our "DevOps" culture, processes and tools, essential to ensuring high velocity.
- Provide 2nd line in-life technical support to our 1st line customer support team, looking for continual improvement in the breadth and depth of issues which our 1st line support team can be trained and tooled to manage.
- Experience deploying and maintaining SaaS cloud-based solutions
- Team leadership experience
- Strong organisational skills and ability to deliver projects on to deadlines
- Client-facing and internal communication skills
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact CharlieFayers@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 298