DevOps Engineer - Azure / AWS - Project Ownership Opportunity!
Exciting Cyber Security projects!
£45,000 - £55,000 (Negotiable) + Progression Opportunities + Project Ownership + Flexible/ some remote working
My client is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer with experience and confidence in Azure to join their highly motivated team and lead the way in changing their current systems over to Azure. It's a fantastic opportunity to work for a large and exciting cyber security brand and become the service leader/ business specialist in Azure being a key part of the team! They are looking for a candidate to ideally be based out of their Basingstoke office and can also offer flexible working and elements of remote working.
The client are leaders in the cyber security sector and are internationally successful and renowned in their sector and are truly outstanding at what they do. They pride themselves on being on the bleeding edge of technology and yet, still have a very relaxed, employee focussed approach. There are endless opportunities within the group business and they work on extremely exciting projects. They realise the projects they work on are serious and so they like to make the environment fun and relaxed with a nerf gun wall, playstation hide outs and a pool table to name just a few amenities!
- Azure Specialist / Expert
- Strong, commercial experience in deployment and maintenance of multi-tier server infrastructure
- Cloud System Experience - Azure/ AWS
- Ideally experience with Linux
- Some scripting skills (Python/ Bash)
- Platform and application build automation tools (i.e Docker/ Kubernetes, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Exposure to Continuous Integration and Package Management
- Understanding of Virtualisation software
Added extras - Bonus points if you have …
- Experience developing and maintaining services at large scale
- Web Development languages - such as Ruby, Node, PHP or similar
- Jenkins, Git, ElasticSearch,
- AWS certifications
- Experience of ISO:27001 accreditation
- Experience of Professional services companies
If you are an experienced DevOps Engineer wanting to own a project surrounding Azure working for an exciting, tech forward company please click apply now or contact Rachel on RachelClements@SpectrumIT.co.uk with any questions