Digital Content Producer
A leading E-commerce retailer based in the Portsmouth area is seeking a Digital Content Producer to join a busy E-commerce department.
As Digital Content Producer you will be assisting with enhancing all digital communications, building emails, rich content, site assets and landing pages.
- End to end delivery of email campaigns from building pre-designed html emails to launching campaigns in an email marketing automation platform.
- Ensuring emails are cross-browser/ email client tested
- Build and delivery of content for all digital channels including website, email and content hub.
- Manage workflow effectively, from concept to delivery, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Regular update of homepage and category landing pages.
- Build rich content and site assets for our digital channels.
- Maintain the integrity of the code on the site.
The successful Digital Content Producer will have
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of or a desire to learn email development best practice.
- Experience using Photoshop and Adobe Creative Cloud.
It would be beneficial to have
- Experience updating content using a Content Management System
- Experience with an email marketing automation platform
The role of Digital Content Producer is paying up to £25,000 depending on experience and offers excellent career progression and fantastic benefits.
To be considered please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805
Keyword: Digital Content Producer, Digital Content Admin, Web Content Producer, Website Editor, Email Marketing, HTML, CSS, CMS, Havant, Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Chichester, Petersfield, Fareham.