Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join a growing digital agency in Reading and produce, manage and execute digital programmes. This company is rooted in tech marketing and have more than three decades' experience in business to business (B2B) and business to customer (B2C) work. You will lead their MarTech function in terms of planning, implementing and testing marketing technology programmes and methodologies across paid media, conversion and marketing automation.
Key skills and experience required includes:
- Marketing automation (Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot)
- Technically savvy, comfortable with software applications
- Responsive Web Design & Cross-Device Support / Testing
- Produce, manage and execute digital projects, including:- Automated programmes, email & landing page creation, optimisation & A/B testing, continuous improvement, comms plans and schedules, editorial calendars, inbound marketing plans/content amplification through social and other inbound tactics
- Experience of supporting and nurturing junior team members is required, with the ability to lead them so they can deliver against the objectives of a digital marketing programme.
- Client-facing experience will be require
- You will also be required to deliver engaging & educating training to a wider agency
Other duties include:
- Automated programmes and integration with other systems and processes
- Social media (paid and organic)
- Data oriented services, insight gathering and social listening
- Content marketing hubs, personalised content and websites
- Inbound and outbound digital marketing using various platforms (i.e. Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot)
Benefits aligned to this role include:- 23 days holiday, Pension Scheme (matched), Private Healthcare, Dental Care, Contribution towards Gym Membership.
If you have the relevant skills please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765804.
Digital Marketing Manager, Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot, Social Listening, Content Development, Marketing Hubs, Websites, CRM, Salesforce, Reading, Bracknell, Berkshire, Basingstoke, Hampshire