Digital Optimisation Analyst - £30k - £35k - Ascot
Digital Optimisation Analyst required by a leading digital agency based in Ascot. The company have been expanding throughout 2020 and are looking for a Digital Optimisation Analyst to join their Strategy team.
The Digital Optimisation Analyst will work with all departments and be responsible for improving conversion rates for clients' websites and apps post launch.
- Provide recommendations to help clients deliver on key metrics and KPIs
- Using qualitative and quantitative analysis to produce insights and suggest improvements
- Report on and communicate test results and data-driven recommendations
- Assume accountability and ownership of program successes and failures for multiple client accounts
- 1-2 years working in a conversion focused role
- Experience running a successful CRO programme
- Web Analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Heatmaps, User interviews/surveys
- Eye for digital and UX design
Any experience in one or more the following would be advantageous:
- Google Optimize, VWO or similar CRO testing tools
- Wireframing and design tools such as Miro, Sketch, and Invision
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature please contact RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765286.