ERP Finance Analyst / Consultant (ACCA, CIMA, AAT)
A fantastic opportunity to work with a Gold Partner of Priority Software ERP with a head office in Southampton and satellite offices throughout UK and Australia.
The ERP Finance Analyst / Consultants main function is to be the process expert within Finance/Accounting and will work alongside the other implementation consultants to implement the Priority ERP software at customer sites.
You will be working with new and existing customers to re-engineer or add value to their existing processes or to implement new modules of the ERP system, specifically focussed on their requirements for finance.
Experience of helping customers design and implement the Finance module of modern ERP is a key requirement and it will be expected the individual will also be capable to train and implement other areas of the ERP solution.
The company is growing fast and this is an opportunity to join a dynamic team and have an immediate, measurable impact.
The Priority software is particularly versatile and hence customers stretch across many vertical markets. The role involves working with a number of teams to perform or contribute to the following activities:
· Finance (Nominal ledger, A/P, A/R, Fixed Assets, Budgeting, Bank reconciliation, Expenses, Project accounting, Reporting, BI, Costing, Stock, WIP, Cost of Sales,)
· ERP (e.g. Priority, SAP, Sage, Infor, MS Dynamics, Epicor, Oracle (JDE, Applications), EFACS, Winman Exact, NetSuite etc.)
· Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point etc.)
· Full Driving License - Travel will be a necessary part of this role.
· Qualified or part qualified finance professional with experience of implementing SAGE or ERP Financial modules / accounting packages on Client site.
· Business process analysis, design and re-engineering
· Requirements gathering
· Gap / fit analysis
· Functional design
· Client relationship building
· Time management
· Work through an implementation lifecycle incorporating:
o Business process analysis, design or re-engineering
o Requirements gathering
o Functional design
o Go-live and support
· Project planning
· Project budget management
Implementation and support of products will be undertaken at client site therefore you must be happy to travel and have a valid driving license.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804 for immediate consideration.