ERP Implementation Consultant (ERP, SQL, Software)
£35,000 - £50,000 + benefits, training and progression
ERP Implementation Consultant required to join a leading software house in Oxford although there is an option of some home working. The role is multi-dimensional and requires a dynamic individual.
You will be responsible for:-
· Analysing Customer's Requirements
· Executing Process Workshops
· Report Writing
· Completing Process Reviews
· Being involved in Application Configuration Discussions with clients
· Customising the ERP Software to meet pre-defined requirements
· Preparing Project Documentation - manuals, customer query data, issue logs etc.
· Train end users in specific modules of the software application
· Implementation and Installation of the Software on Client Site
· Background as an ERP Consultant
· Project leadership skills and excellent customer support management
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Finance or Accounting Skills are a Bonus
You will be required to take full ownership of the entire project lifecycle.
Implementation and support of products may be undertaken at client site therefore you must be happy to travel and have a valid driving license.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing and vibrant business. A range of new clients and new projects will create a range of new opportunities across the sauciness, excellent for career progression opportunities and investment in new technology.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804 for immediate consideration.
Keywords: ERP Implementation, ERP Installation, ERP Consultant, ERP Analyst, Software Support, Software Implementation, Implementation Consultant, Oracle, Project Management, 4GL, ERP, Enterprise Resource Planning, Oxford