As a result of continuing expansion, my client are recruiting an Electronics Engineer to join the team and help develop the next generation of their robot control system. They have developed products that incorporate advanced electronics including 64-bit multicore ARM processors and FPGA's.
The hardware design team are responsible for the full product life-cycle, from specification, through to circuit design, PCB and FPGA implementation, working closely with the software team
Applicants must have a good degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering.
Experience with the following will be advantageous:
- Schematic/PCB Design using Altium Designer
- VHDL/FPGA implementation
- Microcontroller / Microprocessor design
- EMC Design/Testing
- Programming knowledge
- Important role in an engineering led company
- Work with the latest technology in robotics and motion control
- Occasional international travel
- Attractive salary, profit related pay and pension contribution