Embedded C Software Engineer
£45k - £55k + 5% AIP, 12% Pension, Private Healthcare
Embedded C Software Engineer required to join my client an international software manufacturer in the communications industry for military and civil environments.
The Embedded C Software Engineer will join an experienced team developing integrated avionics communications systems. You will be responsible for the design, coding, debugging, testing and maintenance of software for embedded applications encompassing both low level microprocessor code as well as higher level software designs running within an embedded operating systems environment.
· C Experience in an Embedded Environment
· Experience of Embedded Processors
· Experience of Real-Time Operating Systems
· Low Level Microprocessor Code
· High Level Code running within an embedded OS environment
· Source Control such as SubVersion and Git
Nice to have:
· C++ experience in an embedded environment
· Object Oriented Design
· Familiarity with desktop application, GUI / event based design
If you are interested please send your CV detailing your experience in relation to this role to email@example.com or call 02380 765804.
Embedded C, Embedded C Software Engineer, Embedded Processors, Real-time Operating Systems, Low Level Microprocessor Code, SubVersion, Git, C++, OOP, Object Oriented, GUI, Leatherhead, Guildford, Croydon, Farnborough, Bracknell, Slough, Maidenhead, Reading, Farnham, Kingston Upon Thames