FPGA Design Engineer - Exciting Projects
We have an exciting new opportunity to join a fast growing electronics and software consultancy on an upward growth trajectory. With almost 20 years' experience they are a major supplier of software and electronic engineering services, delivering to the UK, Europe, USA, and worldwide.
The company are seeking an experienced FPGA Design Engineer to join the team.
- Involvement of every stage of the FPGA design lifecycle.
- Developing IP for FPGA or ASIC
- Take on software tasks from time to time.
- Education to, as a minimum, degree level in computer science, electronics engineer or similar.
- 2+ years experience in FPGA design.
- Experience of software development
- Aptitude for programming
- Telecommunications or Broadcasting experience
The company offers a competitive salary, great benefits and the opportunity to work with a highly talented and motivated team with outstanding values. This is a great environment to excel and innovate.
Apply now, send your CV to WilkinChan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or hit apply now.
Spectrum IT Recruitment - Wilkin Chan. Find me on LinkedIN.