Front End Designer/Developer
A market leading training company, based in the Swansea area is seeking a Front End Designer/Developer to work on a greenfield project to develop a web application to launch within a new industry for the business.
This company currently work with various businesses such as retail, hospitality and management.
This is a great role for an experienced Front End Designer/Developer to join the business and help deliver the concept and launch to market.
This is a varied role and as a Front End Designer/Developer you will:
- Work closely with business stakeholders to gather requirements
- Design and document workflows
- Have full responsibility for front end design
- Set the Technology Stack for the front end
- Ensure project is delivered on time
The Skills required to be successful as a Front End Designer/Developer are:
- 3+ years Front End design/development experience
- Experience with PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Requirement gathering experience
- Experience in full SDLC
- Ability to manage projects from Concept through to market launch
- Experience with HTML and CSS - Beneficial
The successful Front End Designer/Developer will have proven experience working within a Front End Design/Development environment.
The role of Front End Designer/Developer is paying up to £25,000 plus benefits.
To apply for the Front End Designer/Developer please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301