A high-profile company working within the Sports sector has a requirement for a mid-level Front End Developer to join its growing development team in Basingstoke.
You will be working on digital solutions, across all platforms, Web, iOS and Android for a truly global user based.
With a busy road map of projects and as part of an experienced and highly talented team you have an input into the product and see it through the full development lifecycle.
As Front-End Developer you will.
- Develop front end to the agreed standards
- Communicate and work collaboratively with the wider development team.
- Ensure Product / Project Managers are kept aware of progress
- Work on managing code releases
- Show a natural interest in emerging front end and make suggestions if suitable for current or upcoming projects.
The successful Front-End Developer will have as many of the following as possible;
- HTML & CSS
- Gulp workflow usage
- GIT usage and code management
- Documenting front end solutions and code
- Integrating with 3rd party libraries & apps
This is a great opportunity for sports fans ( although not a requirement ) to join a busy and cutting-edge technology company.
Alongside a competitive salary they offer an excellent benefits package including, Flexi time, Product discounts, pension, private health care, Cycle scheme and Free snacks & drink.
To apply for this Front End Developer role please send your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805