£30,000 > £34,000 + fantastic public-sector benefits, training and career progression
A dynamic and successful public-sector company have an exciting new role available for a passionate Front End Developer to join their established IT team. The role will focus on design, development and maintenance of website and SharePoint solutions. As this is a new role you will have some autonomy moving forward and a great way to really make a difference.
The company is a well-known association in the public domain that offer excellent benefits such as flexible working & ample holiday entitlement, great pension contributions, free onsite gym, free parking, free food!, performance recognition, and much more!
- Commercial experience of design, development and maintenance in SharePoint
- Experience supporting and maintaining on premises and Office 365 SharePoint Sites
- Experience supporting IIS and Windows Server including web related SQL
- Excellent communication skills
Desirable Skills (Not essential but useful to have some prior knowledge)
- An understanding of ITIL
- Experience supporting and maintaining other CMS platforms e.g. Umbraco
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive company that embraces flexible working, training opportunities and continuous personal development.
Apply now !