Front End Web Developer is required to join a leading and highly progressive company from their digital head office based in central Bournemouth.
The role of a Front End Web Developer will involve working within a small team environment where you will be expected to develop code alongside a team of developers (both front and back end)
Your typical day may involve:
- Turning graphical designs into working html prototypes
- Edit live code to be the new based design
- Debug style issues
- Test designs across a range of devices / emulators
- Provide suggestions and feedback on new and existing features of the site
- Consult with product owners to get their ideas into
- Investigate and fix bugs where necessary
The ideal candidate for the Front End Developer role will be working within a similar role at the moment and have at least two years commercial experience as either a designer or developer.
You will have experience within:
- Bootstrap knowledge
- Cross browser issue awareness
- Adhering to design standards
- Use of Source Control (e.g. Git, SubVersion, TFS)
Any further knowledge in the following areas would also be beneficial:
- Angular / Node.js
- Experience working in an AGILE environment, SCRUM
- Knowledge of web optimisation techniques for page speed
- Using graphic design software such as Photoshop, paint.net or gimp
- Net, C# or other programming language
- Database Knowledge / Experience
- Entity Framework, LINQ
As you would be working within a team environment then your communication skills, both written and verbal must be very good.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company that would be able to offer further career opportunities, training along with an excellent benefits scheme.