Front end developer - VueJS
Up to 50k - Bournemouth + Remote working options
My client is a rapidly growing hybrid SaaS company based in central Bournemouth and offering flexible remote working (1/2 days a week in the office). Their innovative solutions provide cost, efficiency and time savings within the property & fintech sectors. This is a very exciting time to join, as they have recently raised investment, have grown rapidly over the last year, and are now looking to expand the development team.
The role of Front end Developer is primarily focussed on developing a range of front end features to enhance the user experience and ease.
We are looking for experienced developers who can hit the ground running. You will join a development team of 6 and wider technology services team of approx. 20. You can expect a range of products to work on, greenfield development and contribution throughout the development lifecycle.
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong troubleshooting skills
Nice to haves but not essential:
- PHP knowledge and skills
- Laravel experience
- MySQL skills
- Familiarity with AWS
- Experience creating RESTFul APIs
What's in it for you?!:
- A great product, amazing team, and funding to deliver innovation
- An attractive salary from £35k to 50K depending on experience
- Stock Options in the company are available
- 24 days annual holiday plus up to an additional 5 days unpaid leave
- Your birthday off as a FREE extra days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for professional and personal development within a friendly, supportive, and productive team environment.
- Annual summer day out and Christmas party
- Regular charity events for staff and family/friends
- Bike to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
The company is a B Corp organisation with great ethical values driving the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance.
If you are interested in this role or want to hear more about this company please contact SamStocks@spectrumit.co.uk or call 02380 765 304.