Full Stack Developer is required to join a growing and progressive company from their head office based on the outskirts of Basingstoke.
The role of a Full Stack developer will involve working on a variety of ongoing projects across all areas of software development. You will be working within a team environment, throughout the full development lifecycle, in an Agile environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will be working within a full stack role at the moment and have a broad level of experience across a variety of development languages. You will have experience of:
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. C#, VB.NET, Python)
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of Windows Server, IIS and Application Pools and have had exposure to deployment technologies such as Docker
- A high level of SQL skills (preferably within a MySQL) to support in-depth data analysis, problem solving and report generation
- Exposure to client-side frameworks (WinForms, WPF) is essential, and strong knowledge of WebRTC and mobile frameworks (PhoneGap, Xamarin) would be viewed favourably.
- Demonstrable design, implementation and maintenance of web service-based API (ASMX, REST, Web API)
- Any experience of Linux, C/C++ and Python together with exposure to communications protocols such as SIP / RTP would be highly advantageous
As you will be working within a team environment then your communication skills, both written and verbal must be very strong.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that would be able to offer further career opportunities, training and a very strong benefits package