A Full Stack Developer is required Southampton's most exciting new employer. You'll be working with Java and React and play a pivotal role in developing financial platforms that are revolutionising the way the UK bank is required for Southampton's most exciting new employer.
They're expanding their organisation and have over 750,000 users and they've been gaining momentum with each passing day thanks to a highly skilled Software Engineering team empowered to take ownership and deliver the product in the best possible way.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Developer who has a passion for React and Java development and a knack for problem solving.
The role of Full Stack Developer;
- Design and develop revolutionary banking platforms
- Deploy to the cloud (AWS)
- Take ownership of new features from start to finish.
- Work within a brand new, small development team
The successful Full Stack Developer will have the following;
- Experience in the build and deployment of high-quality products
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Java (or other server side complied language)
- React / Vue / Angular - Either of these will be highly advantageous
The role of Full Stack Developer is up to £70,000 depending on experience and comes with a range of benefits including; 25 days holiday, Private medical insurance, Friday breakfast and monthly socials
To apply for this Full Stack Developer role please forward your CV to Tom at tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294.