Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Our current development uses these coding languages;
Front end: React, HTML/CSS Back end: Node.js, PHP
It would be great If you're also familiar with Agile methodologies.
You will be part of an existing IT infrastructure that currently does not have any coding/ development skills. There will be the opportunity to employ and manage additional developers as the projects scales aggressively.
- Work with development teams to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build and enhance the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Based on the outskirts of Farnham, the role of Full Stack Developer is paying between £50,000 - £70,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
To apply please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805